Battery Tender® 12V, 1.25A High Efficiency Battery Charger
Why Choose the Battery Tender Plus over the Battery Tender Junior? The Plus is 50% more power which means a much quicker charge than the Junior. Vehicles on the roads today come standard with more electronics, meaning a heavy voltage draw from your battery. Even with your car turned off, these electronics will pull voltage from your battery. The Plus is strong enough to off set the drain keeping your battery at peak performance!
The Battery Tender Plus High Efficiency model was designed to replace the original Battery Tender Plus in the California market. With the same functionality as the original model and a lightweight body design, this charger operates using less electricity while producing the same amount of output, taking us one step closer to a green environment.
Ideal for Automobiles, ATVS, Boats, Motorcycles, Lawn Mowers and Jetskis.
- Input: 120VAC @ 60 Hz
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 1.25 amps
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Amber & Green Lights Alternately Flash in this condition
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Safety timer: 72 hours
- 5 year warranty
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL / CSA / BC / FCC
- AC Power Cord Length: 6 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Output Cord Length 4.5 ft. - 18AWG
- DC Accessory Length 1.5 ft. - 18 AWG
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Warranty; 5 Years
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: TO PURCHASERS OF BATTERY CHARGER MODELS 022-0192 (Junior Version 1), 021-0123 (Junior Version 2), and 022-0185G (Plus Version 2): Between February 2013 and February 2017, the product informational materials supplied with these models contain a misprint that incorrectly lists that the chargers can charge 200Ah batteries. The actual maximum and minimum battery sizes these products can charge and comply with energy efficiency requirements are as follows:
- JUNIOR VERSION 1 (#022-0192): 55 Ah maximum battery size, 4Ah minimum battery size
- JUNIOR VERSION 2 (#021-0123): 55 Ah maximum battery size, 4Ah minimum battery size
- PLUS VERSION 2 (#022-0185G): 79 Ah maximum battery size, 6Ah minimum battery size